- Completed and signed Entry Form [Hard copy and PDF]
- Written concept / design rationale [Maximum two (2) x A4 pages per Award category in hard copy, and Word or PDF]
- Minimum of six (6) x images of the project [High resolution JPEG files]
- Exhibition panel [Portrait A1 sized foam core board and PDF]
- Relationship to the urban and natural environment
- Contribution to contemporary and/or historic settings
- Environmental sustainability
- Excellence in design
- A completed and signed Entry Form [hard copy and PDF file].
- Written concept / design rationale, including a project description and clearly addressing the urban design selection criteria [maximum two (2) x A4 pages per award category in hard copy, and Word or PDF files].
- Minimum of six (6) x images of the project [high resolution JPEG files].
- One (1) x Exhibition Panel to the following specifications [original panel and PDF file]:
- Portrait orientation
- A title block at the top of the poster clearly indicating:
Name of entry, suburb where the site is located, Award Category entered, project architect and other members of the project team if appropriate
- Entry is open to Registered Architects, Registered Landscape Architects and/or qualified Urban Designers, and who have an approved project within the City of Randwick that has been completed in the past 5 years.
- Entries must not have been submitted in previous Randwick City Urban Design Awards.
- Owner’s consent is required for all entries. Access to project site must be made available for the judges when judging takes place, should the project be shortlisted. Exact time and date will be confirmed closer to the time, if the project is shortlisted.
- The judging panel’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All entries submitted must comply with the requirements outlined in the Entry Form.
- Randwick City Council will not pay any royalties or make other payments to the entrants for the use of the entry materials.
- Entrants must guarantee that they have permission for Randwick City Council to use photographs, drawings, images or other materials from the photographer, project designer, property owner or others as applicable in their entry.
- Randwick City Council is not liable for any lost or damaged submissions.
- Randwick City Council will not at any time publish or otherwise refer to any submitted entries in a negative manner.
- Councillors of Randwick City Council and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
What is the entry checklist?
What is the closing date?
What is the award criteria?
What are the entry requirements?
What are the conditions of entry?