Do you have any comments on Council's draft capital works program?
The highlights of the Council's Capital works program are:
- $8.3 million for a new community fitness centre and crèche at the Des Renford Leisure Centre.
- $650,000 to upgrade five childcare centres
- more than $3 million to resheet more than five kilometres of local roads
- $1.7 million to repair and upgrade almost seven kilometres of footpaths ty
- $320,000 to lay new street pavers on Belmore Road, Randwick
- $280,000 for playground upgrades in Coogee and Kensington and
- $465,000 to repair and improve Duke Street in Kensington to make it safer and smoother for motorists, cyclists and pedestrians.
This consultation has concluded.