Do you have any comments on the Business Centres Discussion paper?
The Business Centres Discussion Paper focuses on land used for commercial or retail purposes.
This paper suggests:
- no changes to floor space ratios or building envelope controls
- minor adjustments to height controls for some new centres, in line with surrounding residential areas
- zoning of nine existing neighbourhood centres to reflect small businesses in residential areas that have evolved into centres
- minor amendments to correct the boundaries of some business zones
- that Kensington centre could change from a neighbourhood centre zone to a local centre zone, to better reflect its expanding commercial role
- options for Matraville centre to be zoned either a neighbourhood or local centre.